Completing training module #2 requires that you have internet access to local school webpages.
Estimated time to complete this module: 30-60 minutes plus homework time.
Networking with School Admin Video
After watching this 4:00 video, the Local Coordinator will:
1. Know who to contact at the schools
2. Know how to search the school foreign exchange student policy
3. Know where they can find email templates and scripts for approaching the registrar and principal.
1. On the school's website, look up information on each of the schools in your school district (and neighboring districts if you'd like) and record information in the LC Tracker for the:
- Registrar, (name, email, phone)
- Principal (name, email, phone)
2. Google search the district's or school's policy for foreign exchange students and record this in your tracker.
3. In the Local Coordinator Google Shared Folder, read the email templates and scripts.